Give to the A. Eugene Kohn/KPF Fellowship
The A. Eugene Kohn/KPF Fellowship supports ULI's mission by promoting innovation in sustainable design.
The A. Eugene Kohn/KPF Fellowship will fund research on low carbon design and other activities in the ULI Randall Lewis Center for Sustainability in Real Estate.
Efforts will be focused on topics such as:
- achieving carbon neutrality through design
- using low carbon materials
- promoting transit-oriented development
- increasing urban green space
- facilitating progressive urban and community policy
Give today and help us promote low carbon design and honor the legacy of Eugene Kohn.
The ULI Foundation is a 501(c)3 charity and all gifts are tax deductible.